Standard three position clocking ring to rotate your transfer case a total of approximately 30 degrees with three 10 degree increments. If you have extreme driveline angles or are looking for a flat belly pan this ring may be the solution, please select correct drop and rotation. Ring comes with a universal hardware set including studs, nylon locking nuts and countersunk allen head bolts. All hardware in the universal set consists of 3/8-16 thread count, newer t-cases may need the metric M10x1.5 thread count mounting hardware. If yours is one of these cases note upon checkout that you need metric hardware.
Below is a list of what is included with each ring.
- One 3/8″ thick bare steel machined clocking ring
- 6 piece of a nylon inserted locking nuts black oxide finish
- 6 pieces of a 3/8″-16 x 2″ studs black oxide finish with allen wrench provision
- 2 pieces of a 3/8″-16 x 1 1/2″ allen head provisioned flat head machine screw black oxide finish
- 3 pieces of a 3/8-16 x 1 1/4″ allen head provisioned flat head machine screw black oxide finish
- 2 pieces of a 3/8-16 x 1″ allen head provisioned flat head machine screw black oxide finish
Ring will fit the standard Dana 300, NP208, NP231, NP241 round six bolt pattern t-cases as is with no modification. Note that there are many 6 bolt transfer cases that this ring will fit that are not listed. We only listed the popular ones that sell frequently. Last please be aware that this 6 bolt pattern is oriented so that you need to order the correct ring for your t-case, we currently have 4 different rings in stock. Make sure your case is a passenger side t-case and you want to lower it when ordering this ring. If your case is oriented differently or you have a special application please ask questions before purchasing.