You get both brackets and six grade 8 bolts and zinc plated lock washers & nuts. We do NOT supply the rotors, loaded calipers (constitutes: calipers, pads and slide pins) or the flex hoses (you must run flex hoses with this kit and adapt to your hard line). All of these components should be acquired from the front end of a mid 1970’s GM 3/4 ton 4×4 pickup, your local Napa will be able to acquire these for you or any other reputable dealer such as Rock Auto. If you need actual part numbers for these parts I can provide them. The calipers are the large single piston design. These disc brake brackets will accept the common 1976-1978 Cadillac Eldorado rear calipers that have a built in mechanical actuated E-brake.
Kit includes :
- 2 pieces 3/8″ thick laser cut brackets from 1020 steel with tapped caliper mount holes
- 2 pieces of a laser cut shim
- 6 pieces of 1/2-20 grade 8 zinc plated x 1 1/2″ long hex head bolts
- 6 pieces of 1/2-20 grade 8 zinc plated standard nut
- 6 pieces of 1/2″ standard grade 2 lock washer zinc plated
Fit & Finish : This is the Gen II Kit for trucks with Slide Off Drum’s. Normally, only found on 1990 and newer models. Some models may require new brake lines to be installed.
Material and Finish : Machined for a precision fit from 1020 Steel and shipped clean and free of burrs. Product will come in bare steel and coatings can be added by customer at their own discretion.